Thursday, April 29, 2010

The resolution

Okay it's 5 am and I can't sleep. Okay here it is bottem line I love Kira she treats me great she loves me I love her she makes me happy.... So why can't I just forgive you and let you go you did so many awful things to me. And I tried to be your friend and you pushed me away. I beat everyone is happy that you not with me good for you. Your mother proud of you now.... Asuka J I hope your wrong cuz I don't want her back I want some fucking answers... Is it really that wrong to want to know why you did it and even when I so close to going back to you, push me and wat little friendship away.... I have my resolve now... I HATE WHO YOU ARE AND WAT YOU'VE BECOME STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. You nothing but a ghost to me now.... And wat makes all this even funnier is not only are you having a kid by a guy you've told me meant nothing at first by after less than a yr but you have my Dumbass sister(no honor among family) on your side and you drove me to the one person that treats me better.... I hope it true love for you two cuz I am thru with you completely
...............* END OF TRANSMISSION DUE TO PROFANE LANGUAGE * FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment