Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here's to the nights we felt alive...

[this is from a blog of mine when a couple of months back. i felt like sharing it cuz i sorta feel that way now]

Eh... here we go again here's another nite with Magari feeling sorry for himself....

so i decided to play an older song and i couldn't help thinking about my ex when this part came on...

Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon


and after my Little brother gave me his password so i could make my final choice on leaving my Ex alone for good, een now i dont know if i should ever be friends with her.... but sometimes it just feels like i should even tho all she did was push me away... and i hate her for it... i really needed her she was MY BESTFRIEND  the number one person i could trust. she knew things about me that i havent told anyone and she just does me any kind of way... i figured she'd move on like we never broke up while i was in the hospital she faked like she hadn't the whole time... but by the time i realized this i was with Kira and she let me stay with her since the break up... (i doubt you'll see this but yes i stayed with Kira when i left my sisters i never went to Bouncer's and we had sex well more or less i made her cum without touching her.... do you know how hard that is!!!!) and we tried it like Jennifer and Vince Vaughn but it didnt work out just like them... so now i blog about what was us... it feels good to think about the things we use to do, but it feels better to replace them with things i do with Kira... like my favorite date with Kira was the Paramore No-Doubt concert and we stayed until the end.... and family wise i still like the dad and  brothers Kira's sister is way better than Lena, but the moms a SUPER bitch... i know with time i'll get over you completely and you'll just be that person that abused me... someone that i cant remember why i dated you... why i let good friends go over....  you'll just be that person i dated long ago... you'll never be a regret or an mistake but i grew from all this and learned, you love most always hurt you more than when it's someone you just know... and Ex you hurt me far worse than this surgery has... but Kira Loves Fixing me and she does a good job... do you realize i am nice to ppl cuz i want to be not cuz im afraid of what she'll do.... so lets forgive,and all the bad thoughts just let them Go. Cuz Got a New Bestfriend and her Name is Bunnii

No comments:

Post a Comment