Sunday, June 27, 2010

What to do

Okay so if you know anything it's that I can't sleep even tho I want to. I sitting up drinking hard lemonade like it's spiked it really just lemonade that I added way to much lemon to... But I can't help it Kira ribs hurt so I can't really cuddle and now that we're having sex again it doesn't help it's her time. That and the 3 hour comfort nap cuz I can't sleep when she isn't here unless I force myself... Idk what wrong with me...
My little sister ayane friend Shinn Han is changing into a woman and I think it's cute to she this change from a hardcore street girl to sometime different...
And right now I worry cuz Kira going to leave for boot camp and I worry what will happen to me... No one really takes care of me since I'm stuck inside and I can't really work... When she goes who is going to make sure I eat, keep me from being stuck inside all the time, hold me those nits when I need someone to be there.... Maybe I should kill myself or stop eating.... I don't think I can make it here alone without Kira I need her way to much and it that reason why I can't do without her.... Just thinking about this makes me want to die....

God why do you hate me...
I guess I'll take another drink and
KEEP ON SWINGING

No comments:

Post a Comment