Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quality of life

My quality of life is shot to hell... right now i'd gladly have cancer and dying from it than not be able to run... it sucks cuz im stuck inside all day watching ppl enjoy they're lives, and i can't even do a cartwheel. and it kills me inside.... it kills me to the point that i dont know what to do with myself sometimes, i mostly contemplate killing myself. thats how bad it gets... i try not to, but sometimes i really want to...

i can barely walk on my own sometimes....
i can't stand for more than 5 maybe 10 minutes...
oh im also gettin fat... which sucks cuz i use to be so active which is why i think my gf isnt attracted to me anymore....
and becuz i have all this energy and nothing to do i'm constantly horny and my gf Kira doesn't like to have sex with cuz apparently i want it all the time....
it takes forever to fall asleep like right now it's 3 am and i want to sleep but what have i really done during the day that uses energy....

idk what i should do... i could commit suicide but then i'll go to hell Kira would be pissed and then my little brothers would have no one to talk to...

its thursday and im wide awake with nothing to do, i could workout but why when i'll need get down that 540 layover, become a pro bboy, do parkour, or be able to wiggle my toes in sand.... i wont even be able to chase my kids if my foot doesnt heal all the way...

I just dont KNOW what to do with myself.....

either way =3=

Just Try and
KEEP ON SWINGING...

No comments:

Post a Comment