Monday, June 7, 2010

Kira and I

i met my gf(Kira) when she was 15 and i was 18... she was so sweet and innocent that most of our dates back then was us sitting at the beach we rarely did more than that. one day she told me we couldnt date anymore because i was to old for her. we broke up and i ended up dating other girls and so did she. nothing good came from these relationships we both was in. i moved from Va to Az and then Seattle and her from Va to Oregon(only to have her gf break up with her) we kept in touch and one day at the end of the 6 years we remained friend after we moved back  a her friend makes her call me, and my gf at the time and i just had a fight(more or less she would hit me) and so when she heard that she told me that she still loves me and i should leave her.
i did the next day we moved in together, i decided that it was meant to be and that i would join the navy to take care of her. i found out that i had cancer and needed two major surgeries to get better. she stayed with me until i woke up and didnt leave until they said she had to... since i was in the hospital for so long in a cast i ended up getting burns on my legs and a pressure ulcer... she decided to join the air force and when i asked her why all she could say is "it cuz all you even do is try to make things better for me.... why shouldn't i try for you?"

nothing was Official at the time we was together but sorta not cuz we didnt want to let a bunch of ppl know.... then Viper was that we should just be together and so the next day we got engaged....
the moral is if we would have just said how we felt long ago no one would have ever gotten hurt...things maybe harder for us but we are happy cuz at least we want us both to be happy....

Keep on Swinging

No comments:

Post a Comment