Monday, June 7, 2010

One more then off to sleep

So m little brother stay over pretty much every weekend and I talk to them about everything.
My little sister stays here as well but we dont talk at all in fact if you know me you know I do not like her nor care about her at all. But today was a win as my brother was getting ready to go she cried.
Hey hey hey don't get all mad at me I didn't even say anyting and that's why
just that.
She cried cuz I don't talk to her.

So she told our mom she called me and when she left the room we was in she told me she cries cuz I don't talk to her....
I looked at my so called mom and said
" why talk to her when everytime I say anything to her you yell at me cuz she says I says this or that. Yes I'mma talk to a lier. Have you lost your mind!!!"
and then after that I talk to my brothers kissed Kira and went in my room and still have not said anything to her.
I say fuck them both let her cry X3
oh also my disowned older dumbass sister is mad at me cuz I blocked and removed her on facebook... All I will say to that is you shouldn't have been talking shit lil' Nigga ~Katt Williams~

No comments:

Post a Comment