Monday, June 14, 2010

True Blood and The Boondocks

so tonite was the start up of Season 3 of True Blood, and as Always it was it was AWESOME! okay now im not gay, im not into guys at all. but to me the FUNNIEST SCENE Bill and Sam Shower together(not seen tho).
Bill "I'll take that shower now.. unless you care to join me"
Sam "yeah... i think i would"
Bill"good well have a nice time. i hear the water in Arkansas is VERY HARD....Come"
*phone rings*
Bill "no don't answer that."
Really WTH WTF!!!!! and FTW in this ep is the dying guy calling Jessica a fucking whore and all she can do is agree with him... but she beening to busy yelling at him to wake up he dies... karma affect vampires to... then some guy that was "playing with his own titties" spit V(vampire blood that they are getting from bill) into another guys mouth... SUPER WEIRD!!!!

then the BOONDOCKS
this wasn't no movie, the smart thing was to say yes get up and leave the room. But then i thought to myself, what if this was a movie...."look fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck them socks with the bell on them, Fuck yo gay ass Mary Poppins accent, fuck them gay ass cigars, fuck yo yuck-mouth teeth, fuck your hairpiece, fuck your chocolate, fuck your Guy Richie, fuck Prince William, fuck the Queen. This is America my President is Black and My Lambo is Blue, Nigga. now get the fuck out my hotel room. And if i see you on the streets, i'm slappin the shit out of you."~Riley Freeman~
i was so weak i kept watching and watching over and over again... nothing was as funny as that line tonite...

other news..
my Mother really doesnt know how to talk to me and then when i points it out to her so thinks she wasnt wrong.... then when other ppl tell her yes you did yell she want to be all sorry.... i dont want to hear shit from her about it.. cuz it wasnt my fault and dont yell at me becuz of some others dumbass You spawned decided to be a WHORE and have 5 kids by 4 different guys... she's a stupid whore get over it....

either way i'll be changing the music player again soon
so...
KEEP ON SWINGING X3

No comments:

Post a Comment