Saturday, May 8, 2010

So I'm waitin for the movie

So I'm waitin for the movie and there's a guy and girl on the bench in
front of the one I'm going to see and it's like 2:30 right now movie
doesn't start until 3:30, I'm thinking let's make nice an it'll burn
some time for me... And as I'm waiting we talk about the new karate
kid movie which is really just a remake just in china. My brother
tells me to hold 6 seats and I'm like I can't hold six there's a lot
of ppl coming to see this movie fuck that better hope you get in fast
enough cuz I'm not holdin that many cuz they don't show up early like
we did... And as I sit here this hot chick walks by she works her I
guess and it suck cuz Viper would totally go for her (oh song totally
crush his compassion) so now we're trying to book him with any cute
girl X3 either way this is a long ass wait and my foot starting to
hurt wow the movie just ended it's 2:40 so I'm going to go hope you
like dreaming

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment