Saturday, May 1, 2010

A nightmare on ELM St

(Original Images are First Remakes Second)
































       So today me, Kira, Riku, Asuka J, saw The new Freddy movie.... and it was Awesome. scary in the right places... sadly we sat behind a bunch of fat fucking black bitches who talked on the phone texted and facebooked while watching the movie... not only did they take the seat i was using to put my foot up(cuz my foot will not only swell up but will give me lots of pain in the process) they pretty much was the group the screams and as they jump (which was every 5-10 minutes thru out the movie) they would throw food and stuff into the air... but outside of them great movie a perfect remake....

so NEXT WEEK IRON MAN 2


also my Big bro Riku Gave me leg weights and a Batarange AWESOME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment