Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a little upset

okay im a little upset... so today is the 9th and everyone knows it's Final Fantasy XIII Release today... Okay Forget that it has nothing to do with this...
Kira had been texting me since i woke up telling me she can't wait to get here and Rp with me... (yea i know a little kinky but so the hell what to Pretend it was before our relationship when we would sneak off and do things with each other... we know it was wrong but so what...) so today she wanted to Rp and she got me already for it texting things to me and setting up the mood and what not, and then BAM!!!!!
"this is taking forever Baby Im Going HOME"
WTF what kind of shit is that you get me all hornied up and leave me high and dry.... it's not even about the game its the fact you spent all this time telling me what you want to do to me....
so all i can do is brush it off.. hell im crippled i can't drive to her so we're fucked(and not the kind i want at the moment)
so after her "trying" to make it better i tell her
"it's W/e im going to sleep"
She Hasnt texted me since... that was at 4:30... IT'S ALMOST 9:20 NOW!!!!
REALLY???? thats mad fucked upped so im just going to actually gt (back to sleep i woke up to write this) sleep and leave her alone....
and today started to be a good day... i question that now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment