Friday, July 2, 2010

Girls and their toes

Girls and their toes
Okay guys I'm at the movies again to see eclipse and since it's that time of the year girls are breaking out the flip flops and the sandals.
Now my thing is if you got jacked upped feet don't do not PLEASE DON'T WEAR SANDALS YOUR FEET AIN'T CUTE IT'S JUST NASTY AND IT SICKENS ME AND EVERY ONE THAT HAS TO SEE THEM!!!!!
(>人<;)
Now to the girls with cute toes that look good that are fine ass FUCK WITH THAT NICE ASS WITH THEM SWEET ASS TITTIES!!! I need you to call my friend Viper like NOW!!!
Speaking of Viper he and his ex Sharon are getting close again I swear Viper is J.D. and Sharon is Elliot from scrubs tho I get to be Turk and Kira Carla so it's all good....
Gonna go movie starting

KEEP ON SWINGING

No comments:

Post a Comment