Friday, July 23, 2010

Dear Troll Letters....

so i'm on Facebook and i see this friend of mine and he has this status...


Dear Asian girl....
You've Completely ruined my best friend... so to you i will say this... your clit looks like a tiny penis, and your pussy looks like you can be pulled apart and used as wings to fly with cuz they're so weird looking....
i was traumatized by your sloppy vagina
EIN

AND I WAS SO WEAK! i could even get dressed....
so i go to check out the vids he posted that day.... come to find out he's been doing it all day that day and has decide to make it a series called Dear Troll

the one before that was for his Ex

Dear Ex
I'm sorry I hooked up with another girl not even 12 hours after we broke up... But the fact of the matter is you was a bitch and an embarrassment... I'm glad your happy now and everything is working out for you... But I'm also sorry those pics you sent me got leaked all over 4 chan...
Not really sorry at all
EIN
THIS IS A JOKE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO

funny thing is people actually went looking on 4chan on it and i called him and he said he wanted to but didnt he may but not right now..... says he has hundreds of them tho....

but the one that got him started was this one

Dear Noob...
I am Sorry for Killing you 4 times with a head shot... im also sorry for the fact that during all this i took frames and will post them online later along with your gamertag... but to make it up to you i will continue to skull fuck your body 2 sec after i killed you next
truely yours
EIN

not as funny as the other ones but still pretty good.... either way i'll keep you guys updated on the funniest ones and...
i guess i'll
KEEP ON SWINGING.....

No comments:

Post a Comment