Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girlfriend problems....•sigh•

So kira told me how I'm way too touchy feely and lovey dovey with her that she loves it but it's overwhelming for her... I guess I can understand that sinces her only other ral relationship was with a closet lesbian.... Also that Immature when with my brothers out in public... But that's who I am with them I'm the clown I've always been... So now I can't even be myself around them... Which kinda sucks cuz I've always let her be herself... But it's watever I'll change for her even if we aren't having sex anymore.... I love her so much sometimes I tell her I'm not do anything when really I'm alone crying cuz fear she'll leave me for some mobile guy or girl.... God I hate feeling this way over a person...


Maybe I'll hang myself

KEEP ON SWINGING

No comments:

Post a Comment